Post by theatremonkey.com on Jan 9, 2018 13:15:16 GMT
A SIGNED COPY of "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Going to the Theatre (But Were Too Sloshed to Ask, Dear)" by West End Producer, is now up for grabs now at www.nickhernbooks.co.uk/theatreboard, courtesy of West End Producer himself and Nick Hern Books.
Entries must be received before 12pm on 19th January 2018.
Prize Draw Rules:
From Nick Hern Books.
Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The winner will be drawn at random from correct entries.
- only correct answers to the above question sent to [email protected] will count as valid entries. Entries via post/telephone/social media will not be accepted.
- one winner will receive one signed copy of Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Going to the Theatre (But Were Too Sloshed to Ask, Dear) by West End Producer. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- it is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that the postal address they provide is correct.
Standard Theatreboard.co.uk contest rules.
1. The prize will be one prize of the book as stated.
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or, their families or agents. This prize draw will be governed by English law.
3. The prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw, you need to answer the question and enter your name and email address on the entry form. All entries must be submitted online at www.nickhernbooks.co.uk/theatreboard.
4. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for lost entries regardless of the cause or for entries not completed or received due to a technical fault or other issue.
5. Only one entry to the prize draw will be accepted per e-mail address/person.
6. The prize draw will run until 12 noon on 19th January 2018 (the closing date).
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw from all entries received by the closing date.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
11. By entering the prize draw, you agree to abide by the rules of the prize draw which include all instructions and all prize draw rules.