Post by theatremonkey.com on Nov 27, 2017 18:21:22 GMT
£200 in Theatre Tokens are up for grabs now at www.theatretokens.com/theatreboard, courtesy of Theatre Tokens and the Society of London Theatre.
Entries must be received before midnight on 20th December 2017.
Prize Draw Rules
1. The prize will be one prize of £200 in Theatre Tokens.
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or [Society of London Theatre / UK Theatre Association], their families or agents. This prize draw will be governed by English law.
3. The prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw, you need to enter your name and email address on the entry form. All entries must be submitted online
4. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for lost entries regardless of the cause or for entries not completed or received due to a technical fault or other issue.
5. Only one entry to the prize draw will be accepted per e-mail address/person.
6. The prize draw will run from 27th November until midnight on 20th December 2017 inclusive (the closing date).
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw from all entries received by the closing date.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The winner will be notified by email within two days of the closing date. If there is no response from the winner within seven days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process referred to in paragraph 7 above. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
10. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Unless you have agreed to be added to the Theatre Tokens and/or TheatreBoard mailing list/s, your details will only be used to contact you if you are the winner and to announce in writing, or to inform the public of, the name of the winner and will not be stored or used for marketing purposes. You will not otherwise be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw.
12. To obtain details of the winner please write, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to the Promoter at any time after 14 days following the closing date of the draw.
13. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. By entering the prize draw, you agree to abide by the rules of the prize draw which include all instructions, these prize draw rules and the Theatre Tokens terms and conditions which can be accessed at the Theatre Tokens website: www.theatretokens.com/terms.
16. The Promoter is Society of London Theatre incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 527227 and with its registered office at 32 Rose Street, London WC2E 9ET.